2021.10.25 11:55 holybanana_69 Graph analysis software
I need suggestions for free software that lets me analyze graphs ( mainly for averaging angular velocity and angular acceleration. Kinda like Logger Pro.
submitted by holybanana_69 to PhysicsStudents [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 11:55 Normalweeb13 I once bleached my hair with 9% creme & 6% powder and it turned out to be a sorta orange shade(left pic) I want to dye it again. I want to dye it again from this sorta brown color(right pic). How do I make it lighter than the first time came out? Like, a really light blond?
|submitted by Normalweeb13 to HairDye [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 BoxCoxTransform Steyr AUG
|submitted by BoxCoxTransform to ChicksWithGuns [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 S4mm1 CD50, Unknown DPO. My Pregmate cheapies have had no progression, but with a FRER like this should I even worry?
|submitted by S4mm1 to TFABLinePorn [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 swagNextTuber De Blasio's Mission to Remove Trump's Name From NYC Buildings Will Cost Taxpayers Millions
|submitted by swagNextTuber to TrendingQuickTVnews [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 -littlesallywalker- I feel like I'm going to do something I regret when I'm hyperse*ual
I feel so ashamed for writing this but I need to get this off my chest. I struggle with hyperse*uality stemming from csa. Whenever my emotions are high, I resort to thinking about the abuse but just leave it at that, I never go beyond it. Recently, I've found myself thinking about a potential abuser who lives in the same town I do. I say potential because I'm not 100% sure if he abused me or not, though there have been some signs pointing to yes. I've found myself going to him to recreate the stuff that happened but I feel crazy because I don't even know if he really did anything. My mind just has weird memories of him. I feel like I would never really do that, but when I'm right in the middle of the h-s phase, it's very hard to think rationally. I've resorted to just thinking about him, but nothing else. The only actual thing I've done is I've unblocked him on FB, but he hasn't reached out to me or anything. He may have completely forgotten about me but then again I don't even know if something happened. I'm scared that I will actually reach out to him. A part of me is excited about this, but I know I will regret it if something does happen.
submitted by -littlesallywalker- to adultsurvivors [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 11:55 bloodlustbison Best budget amp
I'm a beginner on the guitar. I played a little bit to get familiar with the cords, sounds, etc. I recently got my first big boy guitar, a Jackson dinky js22-7 7 string. I know I know a beginner on a 7 string? I'm going forward with it. The biggest thing I'm trying to learn is finger position. Anyway I downloaded a free amp called Ik, it's free and it produced sound but it was poop and my speakers kept making noise. Can anyone recommend either a good plugin or amp? I'm into music such as orbit culture, parkway drive, as I lay dying, etc.
submitted by bloodlustbison to guitarlessons [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 11:55 Unmentionables123 IWFTR
|submitted by Unmentionables123 to whatshername [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 Delos788 ‘You do whatever you can to keep going’: Middle Kids and Rüfüs Du Sol on touring the US amid Covid
|submitted by Delos788 to indieheads [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 Mr_Obvious360 ITAP of my neighbourhood street.
|submitted by Mr_Obvious360 to itookapicture [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 byre34 Just disable all of Reekwater along with Outpost Rush so you can fix that to..
Currently Reekwater is rife with bugged quests and multispawning creatures at almost every camp.
Put us back into alpha, this is no reflection of a live product. Its getting ridiculous at this point.
submitted by byre34 to newworldgame [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 11:55 FifthGenIsntPokemon Main Pokemon of Top 100 Players -- October 25th
$%!& me, this is a long one.
Okay, so in my hubris and free time I decided to make a Wordpress to consolidate a lot of these posts. Then I didn't have any free time this week so I'm churning this out the night before I start my new job. Oh well, employment is ethereal, Pokemon Unite is forever.
So first, let's look at the fallout of the October balance patch. We have the new broken hotness in Greedent along with the long-awaited nerf of Lucario. So, how is this reflected in the high-level meta? For this data a players "main" pokemon is whoever they played the most in their twenty most-recent ranked matches. Here are the new numbers, with the changes since October 19th (a post you probably missed) in parenthesis:
Garchomp, Gardevior, and Slowbro dominated the "pokemon that need a buff" question, while Lucario, Venusaur, and Blastoise has the most votes for "pokemon that need a nerf". We ended up going 5 for 6 on this, though the Lucario and Venusaur nerfs were kinda minor in the grand scheme of things. Absol was the most polarizing, with a pretty close amount of people asking for a nerf and a buff. Makes sense honestly, as Absol can absolutely shred people in the right hands.
- Blastoise has increasing usage in ranked play based on the tier: Masters use Blastoise at 11% while Great uses them at 0%.
- Eldegoss is used by both lower rank players (12% at Great) and higher ranked players (18% at Ultra), but is lagging in Expert and Veteran.
- Lucario is pretty static throughout, with their best proportional showing being among the (limited) number of Great players.
- Snorlax has an opposite problem to Blastoise, sitting at 18% in Great but 3% in Ultra and Masters. Talonflame has the same problem, something we touched on in earlier casual play data.
People think Pokemon Unite is more balanced than not, and there are a lot of opinions on how to fix that. Notes that arose from the comments section:
- Leftovers: 50% of you wanted Leftovers buffed. I think the best course of action here would be for it to provide a % increase of health restored any time you heal. Berry? Triggers Leftovers. Capture Point? Triggers Leftovers. Softboiled? Triggers leftovers? I'm iffy on having it also increase your ability to heal other players, but I think if it was able to stack with other healing instances it could get a lot of play but increasing the sustain of a lot of Pokemon. This would be double good since the game has been leaning towards a more bursty meta, so having something like Slowbro or Blissey heal better would be interesting.
- Float Stone: 48% wanted Float Stone buffed. I figure having it just give you a static speed increase could probably address the issue, but if you wanted to get cute about it having it give you a further speed increase while in the center area would be VERY interesting.
- Shell Bell: At 30% it was beaten by Rocky Helmet, but I don't care about Rocky Helmet, I care about Shell Bell. I leveled Shell Bell to 20 before anything else, and regret it about 95% of the time. This item does a lot but not much. I think it needs to lean into it's healing ability and I also think the game needs to lean into items being a little more specialized. By having Shell Bell heal with every boosted attack instead of after an arbitrary time period it would become more reliable and more specialized. Helping Hand Blissey, Dive Cramorant, and Aurora Veil Ninetails would see this item as a must-have item if they wanted to stay in the fight.
- Aeos Cookie: At 22% Aoes Cookie was in fifth place for buffs. I think increasing maximum HP is okay as an ability, so we should either diversify the item or further the specialization. Aeos Cookie could thus either give more health whenever you dunk OR provide a minor health recovery whenever you gain Aeos Energy.
- Buddy Barrier: Almost 70% of you wanted a nerf to Buddy Barrier, and I think we could all agree reducing the strength of the shield from 40% to 30% would be a good start. I want it to still provide you a shield because I'm a piece of shit, but a weaker shield is a very good balance.
- Score Shield: 50% of you want Score Shield to be nerfed. I don't like the idea of nerfing this shield since the amount of shield you get isn't that substantial. The best call is probably to increase the cooldown time. Right now it's 6 seconds or so, 30 seconds might be a good start.
- Focus Band: Of course Focus Band is #3. Buddy BarrieScore Shield/Focus Band being the default item loadout is a real problem. I'm more hesitant to nerf this item, anything besides a very slight reduction in health recovery is probably more than this item could handle before becoming trash.
I feel like I just did a writing sprint for National Novel Writing Month.
- "Ctrl+F" yielded 30 results for Lucario (or, as someone put it: "Please nerf the angry bipedal puppy, thank you.") and 34 results for Zapdos. Matchmaking came up a lot (30), I agree that it should be limited to +/- 1 of current class or an increase in the number of classes. At Veteran I can be playing with Great or Masters and that range is just too much.
- "i have no idea lmao".
- People didn't always like the current comeback mechanics. While I agree that the end-game point swing can be insane, most of that time it is rage-inducing is because the other team got it together enough to win the last, most important fight after getting wipped all game. Reducing the Aeos energy Zapdos gives was a good start and I think I'd agree with increasing your score speed with a Zapdos win instead of breaking all goals, but I'd lean towards maintaining double points for the sake of keeping the game dynamic. Respawn timer also comes up, as frustrating as it is to be dead a while when your winning it is clearly a comeback mechanic. It might need to get cut down in the last minute since you can get stuck watching the remaining 45 seconds from a timer and being unable to do anything, but I like knowing that if I'm losing I can hit the battlefield faster to try to turn the game around.
- "Allow people to back out of a match during team selection. Sometimes you get stuck with selfish teammates who pick Pokémon with no synergy. It sucks knowing you’re going to lose the match from the start because no one wants to play support, or everyone wants to play speedsteattacker at the same time." I agree we need to ban all SpeedsteAttacker players, they are a blight upon society. Supporter mains rise up!
- "Nerf everyone's damage or raise everyone's HP; give Defenders/Supporters (except Mike) low attack but greatly buff their tankiness/utility" Ah, I see, another person of culture.
- "Probably apply small balance patches like moves/items/abilities changes once a week or if that is too often then once a month kind of thing so that way the meta game can gradually shift and evolve to make way for a more healthy meta game in the long run" Comments like this show up a lot (though this was a more specific one). The monthly big balance patches can be pretty jarring, more frequent and specialized balance patches could create a better meta.
- "Add draft mode. Also please disregard my picks for item nerfs as I don’t think any items need nerfs at this time." Sorry, I forgot to disregard your item nerfs in the data.
- "“If you could do one this” lol sorry laughing at the typo. Thanks for the poll my dude." Your welcome random citizen.
- "I would probably remove all Pokemon and replace them with Digimon. That will fix the game." Well you can go straight to hell.
2021.10.25 11:55 DolphTheDolphin_ Miracles can happen…
|submitted by DolphTheDolphin_ to MotivationalPics [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 swagNextTuber Taking the Proper Path to U.S. Citizenship
2021.10.25 11:55 rspartan13 How to fix this issue? Should i hit apply?
|submitted by rspartan13 to datarecovery [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 wakti_wapnasi meow_irl
|submitted by wakti_wapnasi to MEOW_IRL [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 amirbrawther Im trying to open 1.17 in tlauncher but its shows 65544 error and only 1.17 doesnt work
i also have the opengl32.dll file and java 1.17 and my drivers are up to date and should work this version.
submitted by amirbrawther to TLAUNCHER [link] [comments]
2021.10.25 11:55 cosmicrush GÆJ - UGH WTF
|submitted by cosmicrush to ambient [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 BurntToTheCrispFries Bro be slaving away for what
|submitted by BurntToTheCrispFries to dankmemes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 toe_6969 No… we don’t.
|submitted by toe_6969 to StarWars [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 First-Stick (M) New here. Hope this meets the criteria!😊
|submitted by First-Stick to artistic_nudity [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 klufer1 I'm a Waterford based illustrator who makes prints of local pubs and other landmarks as well as jokey stuff. I've just launched a new website if it's of any interest
|submitted by klufer1 to waterford [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 Lookralphsbak What's wrong with my Sword? I dose with iron, Dustin's growth juice, and liquid CO2. Also use seachem flourish every few months
|submitted by Lookralphsbak to PlantedTank [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 swagNextTuber K-Pop Singer Giselle Apologizes for Mouthing Racial Slur in Video
|submitted by swagNextTuber to TrendingQuickTVnews [link] [comments]|
2021.10.25 11:55 PaleontologistOk9222 Modern hi8 footage